40km 1550nm SFP+ Op
- Compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and SFF-8472
- 10GBASE-ER, and 2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber Channel applications.
- Cooled EML transmitter and PIN receiver
- link length up to 40km
- Low Power Dissipation 1.5W Maximum
- 0ºC to 70ºC Operating Case Temperature
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Diagnostic Performance Monitoring of module temperature, supply voltages, laser bias current, transmit optical power, receive optical power
- RoHS6 compliant and lead free
The EOLP-1596-40-xN series single mode transceiver is small form factor pluggable module for duplex optical data communications up to 10G. It is with the SFP+ 20-pin connector to allow hotplug capability.
This module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of 1550 nm.
The transmitter section uses a 1550nm EML, which is class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC-60825.
The receiver section uses an integrated InGaAs detector preamplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC.